SOLD *** 2006 Carriage Cameo 35KS3 $25,000, Ford F350 Diesel Dually Crew Cab $16,000 *** SOLD

A Full-timers Dream. 4 SEASON FULL TIMING PACKAGE. Special ordered from the factory with over $16,000 of upgrades not normally found on "Dealer Stock" units, including but not limited to: Tinted Dual Pane windows, Astro Foil Arctic Insulation, A/C with Heat Pump, 5500 Onan propane generator, 4 AGM Batteries. 2 kw inverter, electric fireplace/heater, residential stacked washer/dryer.

After 9 years on the road, we decided to hang up the keys and settle in a stix-n-brix in Tucson, AZ. We loved living in our rig and as many full-timers do, we customized the interior to suit our comfort and convenience. We swapped out the Euro chairs with leather La-Z-Boy swivel recliners. We ditched the uncomfortable sleeper sofa in favor of a bookcase and cute storage cabinet with basket drawers, both from Pier 1. We added a 2nd storage/end table so we each had one by our chairs. When the fridge died last year, we replaced it with a larger residential Frigidaire refrigerator. The mattress on the queen bed is just a 1 1/2 yrs old.

Every full-timer will appreciate the oodles of storage both inside and out that Carriage built into their rigs, and the 3,000+ lbs of carrying capacity.

We will sell the rig and truck separately if the rig sells first. Package price for both together is $37,000.

See the complete listing including photos at: http://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/5036970670.html

Email: wishnie at gmail.com or Phone: (4 one 4) 75 zero-609 two.

Thanks for looking,

Fred & Jo Wishnie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello saskdiesel, If you click on the link that says "See the complete listing..............." and links it to our Craigslist listing you will see more info on the truck. Also on that listing is a picture of the truck and trailer together. We have no other pictures of the truck at the moment. If you send me a private email (dreamjosie06@gmail.com) with your email address, I could take some pictures later and send them to you. Tell me if there is something in particular about the truck that you want to see. Thanks for looking.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived