[Sold] Propride 3p trailer hitch for sale with 1400 tow bars

Jonathan4

ProPride trailer hitch for sale. I've owned the hitch for more than a year and sold our Toy hauler. I've held onto the hitch because it does such a great job. My wife wants it out of the garage now so must sell. $1500 obo. I posted on Craigslist and had an interested buyer but like craigslist it seems to have fell through. I did however get shipping costs if you need shipping it is around 200 dollars from what UPS has told me.

I can ship from Lithia Florida (Tampa area) 33547 or I can deliver or you can pick up free of charge if you are in the area.

I have all of the parts and the very detailed instruction manual that comes with the owners contact number if you have any questions with the install . He is very responsive and answers any technical questions you may have.

I will try and check back frequently to this site and if sells I will update the post.

Jonathan

Archived