Please ID Make Model and Year

GoldRush

Can anyone please help identify this motorhome? It was used to steal my friends trailer and race car in Montclair, CA on 6/7/2015. If anyone sees this RV in your travels please contact me and/or the Montclair PD. This rig is pretty conspicuous with all of the added dollies and ladder's on it.

Thanks!

It sure looks like a Gulf Stream Sun Sport. Late 80's possibly early 90's. The nose, funky driver door, single axel, distinct wheel well, the flat butt. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain.

Let me see if I can internet it for a picture

You may be right on the windshield. I studied it for quite some time as it looks familiar to me, but I've not been able to pin it down. The straight line graphics make it probably built in the 70's or 80' as that all changed in the early 90's. It has an astoundingly long rear overhang and not that many builders were ever that long. It is clearly a front engine, gas chassis. Vogue built some pretty long ones but mostly they had a tag axle. Here is a Southwind that looks pretty close.

5275253_5.jpg

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

it looks familiar to me,

It kind of threw me too. But with the 70's they had more of the contoured sides and molded backends, which made me think 80's with the perp mobile because the sides appear to be completely flat and squared off with the top.. not to mention that flat backend.

Like that Southwind.. it has those contoured sides like most of the rigs from that era. That nose with that flat squared back.. it's kind of unique.

Great eyes from the group!

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Archived