For Sale- Blue Ox Aventa II Towbar, heavy safety cables, tow lights. Central Texas

AndyJ

WELL USED Blue Ox Aventa II Tow Bar

Set of the HEAVY DUTY Blue Ox Safety Cables

2 sets of Magnetic tow lights.

I used this tow bar to tow my Suburban behind my diesel pusher. The motorhome was destroyed Easter Sunday 2013 while I was gate guarding in South Texas. It was replaced with a TT so I have no further use for this tow bar and I am tired of lugging it around.

It has been WELL used but still 10% serviceable. It is scuffed and scraped and one of the arms can be "sticky" when trying to extend it. If you are the type that requires all ewuipment to be pristine and look like new, this setup is NOT for you. The oil patch is a harsh environment and I buy equipment to use; not to look pretty. As noted however, it is used -- NOT ABUSED and still 100% safe and servieable.

I am located in Bremond, TX which is roughly 130 miles northwest of Livingston; a few miles due east of Marlin. I would MUCH prefer a local pickup as these items are heavy anf bulky. If you want me to ship, I can do that but I will reqire AT LEAST another $50 deposit for shipping costs. And overage will be refunded, any additionall costs will be born by the buyer. I have no idea how much it would cost to ship but I am sure it will be $$. I would be willing to drive a short distance to meet someone to make the sale.

$250 as is.

andy(at)myoldrv.com

IMG_6015_zps0hcxgzvu.jpg

Archived