repair Manuel or diagnostic codes for Whirlpool front load washer

Model LHW0050PQ4

does anyone know how to run the diagnostic on these machines and what each code means?? How about a link to repair Manuel?

Yesterday running on quick wash at low spin it suddenly popped the breaker. Once breaker reset it will not spin

The lights are on, the pump runs. Drum can be hand spun so its no frozen up. It tries to spin but can't seem to make it around. The load was not unbalanced with something heavy

I am not a happy Gal with out my washer!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Well I guess no one has ever tried doing it themselves

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Here's a link to the Sears site where you can download the manual. Don't know if it'll have the information you're seeking.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/27552/lhw0050pq4-whirlpool-parts-residential+washer-manual

You can do an Internet search for your model...there was one site that said something about checking the drive belt when the machine wouldn't spin.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

Thanks Linda. I had previously only located an owner's Manuel. I'll try that site again

Nope appears only owners not repair.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

I have found information on diagnostic procedures/codes in packets placed inside the appliance cabinet. You may need to remove a panel to see if one is inside the outer cabinet. It may also be attached to the back of the appliance in a plastic sleeve. That's where I found the last one for the dishwasher in the S&B. You may get lucky, who knows.

Dave

WB8QOD

Thanks for the hint Dave. Its not on the back or we would have found it when installed in the 5th wheel and when moved into the MH. Not yet wanting to yank it out of the closet until I have an idea of what those codes tell us.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Our whirlpool had a panel along the bottom on the front of the cabinet. Would never have known it popped off if I hadn't watched the tech pop it off. The only thing inside that panel was a plastic sleeve with the "technicians diagnostic manual". Don't know if yours might have the same, but if the front bottom has a panel, pop it off by prying it off with a screw driver. Pops off hard.

2014 F350 Dually Lariat 4x4
2013 Excel LTD 36RKM
Sir Reginald the cat who lets Big Mike and Jean travel with him

No luck Mike. Solid front.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived