Phoenix Cruiser Owners?

scranton21

Hi, all. We are full-timers who currently tow a Mobile Suites 5th Wheel with a Freightliner Sportchassis. We're thinking of downsizing to a Class C and are looking carefully at the Phoenix Cruiser Model 2910T. Is anyone out there driving a Phoenix Cruiser? If so, please raise your hand and we'd like to chat with you (online or offline) about your experience with it.

Thanks!

David & Kathy Scranton

SKP086419

Hello--I sent you a pm. Will be happy to talk about my experience with PC. Also, as I noted in the pm, your best bet about information specific to a certain model would be to join their online forum and ask questions there. They have a good bunch of knowledgable, helpful customers.

Best of luck in your decision-making process!

Full-timing and enjoying every minute.

Blog: www.agingonwheels.com

Hi David and Kathy,

I am in long-term research mode, so I have no "real" experience!!! :) However, Phoenix Cruisers are fantastic units. They are definintely on my short list. I like the 2552. However, the 2910T is a SWEET floor plan. I bet this would be an easy transition from a 5er. Plus, you will really enjoy the quality of the PCs.

Keep us posted!!!

Take care,

Dean

Laura & Dean | '05 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe | '09 Kia Borrego V8 2WD

• 5 years later...