Sold - Atlanta Georgia $14K

My apologies for this ad. I listened to someone who I thought knew how to price this trailer. As it turns out, on consignment it would be priced at 3K and I would receive probably about 1.5K. So, I am asking people I know if they are interested in having it and enjoying it for the price of towing it away. I'm in the midst of cleaning it out. I can't detail it, but will probably have it detailed in the next week or so, so it is not an eye sore. I will still leave any camping equipment in the trailer for someone I know will use it and enjoy it. When I started cleaning it out, I found a soft spot in floor near the sink.

When I first bought the trailer, Jayco had forgotten to bolt down faucets, etc., so I "think" that's where the soft spot came from. If I were well and I was still going to travel, I would probably have it fixed. It wouldn't stop me from camping if a trip came up beforehand.

Again, my apologies to the group for such inexcusable misinformation.

I just checked the NADA pricing on your trailer. It shows an average retail of $6150 with no options in the Phoenix area. I think $3000 or $1500 is a tad low. I certainly wouldn't be giving it away. Just saying.....

I just checked the NADA pricing on your trailer. It shows an average retail of $6150 with no options in the Phoenix area. I think $3000 or $1500 is a tad low. I certainly wouldn't be giving it away. Just saying.....

I know. Thank you for looking out for me Rif. I also know that it could sit and rot on a dealer lot so no one will be able to use it. Your post is most appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived