Converting PDF to Excel?

Velos

We just learned to play Hand and Foot card game. I found a score card online in PDF format that would help this beginner remember the game. http://www.kitsapvettes.org/pdf/hand-foot-score-sheet.pdf

The only problem is the scoring is a little different and I wanted to adjust the scorecard to the way we were taught.

Any suggestions for a PDF to Excel conversion software?

I found many online that will go from Excel or WORD to PDF and I tried one "free" online but it did a terrible job and I was concerned about the security of doing it online.

Thank you.

Adobe Acrobat Pro can save a pdf file in many formats with one being .xlsx. I'm not sure how it works if there are formulas or calculations done in the .pdf.

Pat

2006 Chevy Duramax, DRW, ext cab, Long bed, Reese 18K hitch
2011 Carriage Cameo

Ham radio operator, WA3UOE

Easy peasy. Just purchase Adobe Export PDF - for under $25 per year you can convert most PDF files into Excel or Word documents. Some documents are locked so that cannot be converted but most are not. The process is pretty easy, just follow their instructions.

2010 Volvo VNL 670 D13 500 HP Ishift - "THOR"

2016 DRV Elite Suites 38RSSA - "Freya"

2012 Smart For Two - "Loki"

Ron & Shelley Johnston, pilots

Toy, Nika, and Piranha, feline co-pilots and Demi-gods (at least if you ask them).

Thank you all for the suggestions.

I decided since this is a once in a blue moon situation to just key in the document myself, good practice to keep my formatting skills Excel up and learning the game.

Thanks again,

Safe Travels

Thanks for sharing the scoring method. Just learned this game recently too!

2010 Volvo VNL 670 D13 500 HP Ishift - "THOR"

2016 DRV Elite Suites 38RSSA - "Freya"

2012 Smart For Two - "Loki"

Ron & Shelley Johnston, pilots

Toy, Nika, and Piranha, feline co-pilots and Demi-gods (at least if you ask them).

Archived