posts locked?

hemsteadc

It could have seemed like a lock was applied, due to the time between the first 2 posts you had this morning. I don't think the weekend mods can lock a topic, but just make it "disappear" until someone higher up can review during the week. I wouldn't worry about deleting the duplicate, as it doesn't have any message in the body. It'll die a natural death.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

The weekend mods are supposed to only do spam posts and things like duplicates so they likely weren't your problem.

If you end up locked out for a couple days it might have been the weekend moderators IF you posted to a spam topic, it is all too easy for one of us to hit the wrong spot when blocking a spam topic and lock out the wrong poster. Making it worse we can't unblock any oopsies and that has to go to HQ for one of the admin folks to fix.

You can't delete a duplicate post, you can edit the body/title to just say dupe and then someone will likely come along and hide it. If you PM me the dupe's URL I'll zap it for you.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived