Sold - 2004 Jeep Liberty with Blue Ox

I'm making the move from class A to 5th wheel.

2004 Jeep Liberty all set to flat tow. Blue Ox hitch recessed hitch and 4 way plug in bumper. Road Master 2 tow bar with Blue Ox adapter for easier disconnect and no unsightly bar on the front.

Liberty Limited. Maroon ext grey int. sunroof almost new tires (approx 10,000 miles. 16 "chrome wheels. 155,000 miles. Everything works. Top of the line liberty package.

Regular PM done 3,000 miles. All fluids changed recently. New brakes in Oct last year.

Asking $6,500 OBO. Currently in Houston TX area.

Try Photobucket.com, free and works well here.

Photobucket forum use:

open photobucket and select picture

right-click the image and open in new tab

Copy the URL up to the ?=00000 part

On the forum click the little tree icon, image tool-tip and paste the URL in the pop-up

When you start to post, click on "More Reply Options" next to the "Post" button.

Type in your text. Then, click on "Attach Files" below the dialogue box. Find your pics you want to include, then click on "Add Reply" at the bottom of the dialogue box.

That works for me every time. If it doesn't work for you, I can't help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm making the move from class A to 5th wheel.

2004 Jeep Liberty all set to flat tow. Blue Ox hitch recessed hitch and 4 way plug in bumper. Road Master 2 tow bar with Blue Ox adapter for easier disconnect and no unsightly bar on the front.

Liberty Limited. Maroon ext grey int. sunroof almost new tires (approx 10,000 miles. 16 "chrome wheels. 155,000 miles. Everything works. Top of the line liberty package.

Regular PM done 3,000 miles. All fluids changed recently. New brakes in Oct last year.

Asking $6,500 OBO. Currently in Houston TX area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived