Adobe Unleashes Big Updates for Flash, Reader, Acrobat

RV_

Thanks Doc I found it. Although it showed a Flash for 32 bit and the laptop is a 64 bit machine. The check update block was not highlighted so it would not let check?

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

Although it showed a Flash for 32 bit and the laptop is a 64 bit machine. The check update block was not highlighted so it would not let check?

Your browser is probably a 32-bit version so that's the version of Flash that is installed. As for the update block, mine is set to automatic updates. For me it doesn't really matter since I use Chrome and Flash is updated automatically by the browser.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Doc

I use IE and that is what came on the machine when is was a Win 8 machine. I upgraded to 8.1 2 years ago I am guessing. How do I check that I am running IE in a 64bit configuration?

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

Dennis,

I believe they al, use the Adobe 32 bit version for Windows IE. Mine shows the same in all tablets and desktops as well as showing 32 bit on our Win 7 machines, when viewing it in Control Panel. Relax, no issue, it's as it should be.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

That's a good thang! ;)

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived