2 Deeded RV Lots for sale in East Texas

Two deeded RV lots for sale on Lake Fork, the bass capital of Texas. In Holiday Village Resort which has two boat ramps, two fishing piers, club house and alot more. Lot size is 50 X100 which will be 100X100 for both lots. 27X46 concrete pad with RV canopy. 10X16 storage building/shop with washer/dryer hookups and 2 lofts. POA dues are $35.00 per month. Asking $34,500. The gated community website is www.holidayvillages.com and the lake is Lake Fork.

We are moving out west. can provide photos. Please call Kendal @ 903-920-1573 or email her at myagentkendal@Hotmail.com for information. Lake Fork is 40 miles north of Tyler and 20 miles south of IH30 (Sulphur Springs). 4 miles north of Quitman.

post-25752-0-10839000-1430854511_thumb.jpg

post-25752-0-50452700-1430854741_thumb.jpg

post-25752-0-22499600-1430854778_thumb.jpg

post-25752-0-27039100-1430854809_thumb.jpg

Two deeded RV lots for sale on Lake Fork, the bass capital of Texas. In Holiday Village which has two boat ramps, two fishing piers, club house and allot more. Lot size is 50 X100 which will be 100X100 for both lots. 27X46 concrete pad with RV canopy. 10X16 storage building/shop with washer/dryer hookups and 2 lofts. Asking $34,500.

We are moving out west. can provide photos. can call Kendal @ 903-920-1573

PM sent to you Bouncer

• 2 weeks later...

PM sent to you Bouncer

On the Road,

You can't see the lot very well with Google Earth due to all of the trees. You can see my white pickup and the house behind my lots. You can faintly make out the rv canopy.

Sorry to ask, but where is Lake Fork, Texas? Which city is nearby?

Neither Mapquest nor Yahoo Maps can locate Lake Fork. :(

Tx, I would suggest google maps. Google and Bing searchs list tons of info and google maps takes you right there. I was surprised that yahoo maps doesn't show it.

Flood zone no issue if one is planning to build on it, and keep boats in hand. I almost built an inexpensive stilt house but decided I preferred Earth sheltered and not here. So were just upgrading. However, these would go nicely on any flood prone lake property.

http://www.topsiderhomes.com/piling-pier-stilt-house-hurricane-home-plans.php

My last employer built one on a lake property and having the water well head, A/C, meters and sewage down elevated 8 feet easily. Weird but doable. Just a thought.

Flood zone no issue if one is planning to build on it, and keep boats in hand. I almost built an inexpensive stilt house but decided I preferred Earth sheltered and not here. So were just upgrading. However, these would go nicely on any flood prone lake property.

http://www.topsiderhomes.com/piling-pier-stilt-house-hurricane-home-plans.php

My last employer built one on a lake property and having the water well head, A/C, meters and sewage down elevated 8 feet easily. Weird but doable. Just a thought.

Those are standard building in eastern NC. Both on the Outer Banks and all the river and sound areas that ae prone to hurricane flooding.

Archived