2004 Newmar DS Air Leveling Issue

jc2

Our 2004 Newmar Dutch Star DPhas always had the front bags leak down in usually 24-36hrs while the rear will stay up for 7-10 days. Recently, I've had several incidences where the front would be extremely slow to air up when starting the engine and other times it would do so without any substantial time delay. Last week I took the coach in to the Cummins-Onan service center that I use,(which is also an authorized Spartan Chassis service center) and they found the rear ride-height valve to have a leak and the rubber grommet(s) with the associated linkage in need of replacement. After R&R, they had no leakage or other issues in the 24-48 hrs after. We went camping this past weekend and the only issue I had was when we pulled into the check-in area to fill the water tank. While idling, I exited the coach at which time the wife stated, "I think the coach just lost some air". I then noticed that it has dropped about 6" all around, front and back. After shutting it off and restarting, it aired back up and we had no further issues the rest of the weekend or when we left to come home. Got home and parked it in storage so will be going up there shortly to see if there has been any air leakage overnight. Will be calling Spartan and HWH for their input but was wondering if the forum members might have any ideas.

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-

Archived