DOT Officer Harassing HDTers, Beware!

SuiteSuccess

Ok Phil, little birdie told me you are stopping HDTers in your part of Houston. Come on, come clean :)!

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hey, they got off cheap :) it only cost him a hug from his lovely passenger :wub: I coulda made him hug me too :D

They shoulda known better than to try and sneak passed me :ph34r:

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Is that where that phrase........."the LONG arm of the law comes from..........the hugs........

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

And some of them avoid me like the plague Dolly :D:):D

2014 smart Fortwo

Phil I hear ya.........a few weeks ago we were at a pit stop and I lowered the ramp on the "Dolly-Stall" in the module in the toyhauler, Dolly does not get out since she has a pipe gate panel that we have to open to let her walk down the ramp........so......almost everyone at the pit stop comes over to see the Paint-horse that rides in "private stall room" in the back of the RV.

Dolly loves people and is a real tease so she sometimes nickers to see if anyone has a mint or ..........a spare carrot .........

So..... as I was smearing the bugs around on the windshield, this very nice lady taps me on the shoulder and says "I just love your horse" I says "oh ya, she is a real family pet".....she smiled and said "I just was shopping at the health food store and I bought a bunch of Organic Carrots would you mind If I gave her one?"

I said "oh sure go ahead".........she trotted over to her BMW and jerked a couple of big Organic Carrots out and Dolly chomped them down with a huge Horse-Smile...........I get NO hugs.......no carrots......no Dr Pepper.........I just get to smear bugs on the windshield.........

IF you are getting ANY hugs........your doing real good.........maybe I just don't drink enough Dr Pepper........

Cheerz

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

And some of them avoid me like the plague Dolly :D:):D

I bet nobody would even give you the time of day if it was not for the girls you travel with .....

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

:) I think we would both be in trouble without our girls

2014 smart Fortwo

A related sighting. Yesterday in Kentucky I spotted a 36' (?) Renegade MH based on a Columbia chassis pulling a brand new Sure-Trac 40' flatbed bumper pull complete with retractable tarp system installed. Had some racing equipment website in 16" letters on both sides of motor home. And Illinois RV plates on the MH.

Was I looking at a violation in progress? Drove right past the open TN and KY scales on I-65 north.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

I'm getting so many RV stops under my belt (Dandy2, Mark & Dale, Bill B, Brad Dadles), I am beginning to feel like one those old WW II flying aces :ph34r:

35143e503ab33221a035a047c25335cb.jpg

Maybe I could get some little decals to put on the side of my truck :D

Maybe something like this?

snoopy_cop.gif

2014 smart Fortwo

SKP# with a check mark.....

Good Sam # with in a bullseye.......

So........ya take a peek in da mirror and........Blue an Red lines are a flashing.........do ya pull over and hand over the DrPepper first an then your learners permit second??

LOL.. I woulda let the bulldog go....just because.

And Dolley, if all ya got is a learners permit, that Dr. Pepper better be REAL cold.

2014 smart Fortwo

I imagine with a expired learners permit one might try "Upgrading" to Cherry DrPepper blasted ice cold with the ole co2 Fire bottle.......

I was thinking about removing my drom box and replacing it with a Dr. Pepper dispenser. That way I could keep the smart car.

Maybe something like this??

IMGP1143_zps0rd2ccmj.jpg

I wonder if I could get a DP skin for the smart car?

jet_customs_dr_pepper_car_by_nationalmin

2014 smart Fortwo

OMG, is the top LARGE button on your Drom a Coke button? What heresy,lol.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hey, It's not the size of the button that matters, it's the quality of the drink. Plus I wouldn't want to offend any of the other drinkers and besides, just cuz the button says "coke", don't mean they will actually get a coke. After all, the machine says, in really big letters, Dr. Pepper.

2014 smart Fortwo

Ok Phil, so if you load that thing on your truck, think it's very obvious you are advertising therefore become commercial, need logs and a CDL, and especially need to go through weigh stations as I'm sure your "inventory" puts you overweight! ;)

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Naa, the machine will be strictly for personal consumption and will only operate on tokens handed out to friends but you might be right about the weight of my inventory. Maybe I need a smaller machine?

2014 smart Fortwo

Archived