Portable Ice Maker

Yarome

Sakes alive.. The temperatures are starting to go up.. probably heading Northerly soon, but MAN do those portable ice makers make life civilized!! LOL

It's the first time I've had one on board and cranked over for "real world" use. I don't know how I've survived so long without one. COLD COLD (almost hurt your teeth) iced tea under the awning in the zero G chair with a light breeze. Life can't get much better. :-)

1.4ah's for an afternoons worth... I highly recommend one.

I have had 2 of those portable ones that the Ice doesn't stay frozen.

Put the Ice in any drink and they melt fast watering the drink down. I gave both away.

For just a few more $$ you can have a real Ice maker.

And don't have to keep putting water in a tank.

That is what I did. And also took the Ice Maker out of the refrig to make more room for food.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Wow! That's a monster! I wouldn't have anywhere to put something like that.. but sure didn't know I missed ice so much until I had a little taste today. :-) They DO melt pretty fast though, but I'm learning to drink faster. LOL

We used one and wouldn't be without it. We put the ice in a container in the freezer so it was really frozen and would last a while in a drink.

The container took up about as much room in the freezer as the stack of ice cube trays we used before but was much more convenient than messing with the trays.

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Archived