NO LONGER AVAILABLE-Two Honda 2000 Generators, Parallel kit, Double generator "extend a tank"

bigmike

It appears I was a little quick on listing these gen's. We are getting one last opportunity to do some boon docking before our fiver and truck are delivered to their new buyer in Nashville. Thus, I am pulling this ad and will put the generators up for sale again once we get settled in our sticks and bricks later this summer. Luckily for us, the logistics didn't work out for the sale on the first couple of inquiries, and I apologize to the others that I didn't get back to. I thought we were done, but I'm glad I was wrong.

I have two Honda 2000's with parallel kit and two generator tank. One is the companion model so it includes 30 amp plug. This parallel kit allows running of 30 amps, easily runs an AC and most other RV appliances.

I will sell the entire set for $1000 (which is just a little more than the cost of one generator alone). Won't sell seperate.

Runs perfect.

May pick up in SW Florida for the next few days, or will deliver to Nashville TN or points along the way if notified before I leave Naples Fl on Friday.

Here is a link to pics. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/104991302684508018143/albums/6142042776672261681

Mike, my wife Robin is in our Kissimmee house right now and will be driving back to Houston on Tuesday / Wednesday. I would love to buy them if I can pair you two up. Unfortunately Robins Schedule doesn't give her the time to drive down there where you are. The other option is that my Daughter Lives in Kissimmee and Robin could leave the cash with her. I would just have to leave the Gennys with her on your way north until we make it back to Kissimmee. Will they be drained of gas and winterized so I don't have to worry about varnish as I can't get back down there for a couple of months. Would this work for you?

Archived