Day/nite shade help & suggestions

SIBERNUT

My wife has decided it's time for new shades in our '03 coach. I see the ones in CW catalog, anybody have experience w/ these? How about any brand you could recommend? Any help appreciated!

2000 Volvo 635 A/S, N-14 Cummins
"The Phoenix"
'03 KA 38KSWB

http://s918.photobucket.com/user/sibernut/library/?sort=6&page=1
Furkids- Sibe's CH. Sedona & Tseika
dolphins.jpg

I really like the American Series MCD shades we have in our motorhome. They are not the traditional day/night shades. Instead, they are two different shades...a "ClearView" day shade that provides sun and UV protection and the light-blocking night shade. There are no strings to break as in the traditional day/night shades!

http://mcdinnovations.com/index.php/american-duo-daynight-shades

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

We've got MCD shades in our coach ... and like 'em a lot. We've got the "motorized" shades for the windshield ... which make closing up the "front" of the coach as easy as pushing a button ... and manual "pull down" versions everywhere else. The "black out" shades are nice ... but "black out" shades are what they are .... it's the "day" shades that I really like. They really cut the intensity of direct sunlight - while still being able to look out the windows. I especially like the power "day" shade over the windshield. It's great when direct sunlight becomes an issue when driving.

The Spacenorman

2012 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 43' DFT

2012 Jeep Liberty

Our Travel Website: www.penquinhead.com​

Our Day/Night Shades were still in good shape but the strings were starting to break. We sent them all into the factory -- Specialty Windows in Elkhart in Indiana -- and had them restrung for $25 each. They used an improved string and they worked perfectly again. Saved us a ton of money. The turn around was about 10 days.

Archived