Change in Use of Public Lands and Parks?

gypsydan

I don't know when the last time the blogger you quoted was at Goosenecks. He is correct that they now charge for camping, but according to the Utah State Park website it: "Opened to the public as a state park in 1962." So it has not been BLM managed land for over 50 years if it ever was. But then who needs to be confused with the facts when posting on the internet.

That is why I just reported what Brian said and didnt comment.

Paul

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

That is why I just reported what Brian said and didnt comment.

Paul

So why post something if you know at least part of it is not correct without identifying the inaccuracy in what you post?

The one that dies with the most toys is still dead!

So why post something if you know at least part of it is not correct without identifying the inaccuracy in what you post?

I did not know if any of it was accurate or not. That is why I posted it without comment.

Paul

I did not know if any of it was accurate or not. That is why I posted it without comment.

Paul

Ah, sounds like the childhood game of wisper down the lane. The basic concept of community organizing whether for social, environmental, no fee access to public lands or other agendas is to get the message out there and if it is repeated enough, enough people will believe it whether it is true or not. Hopefully enough people on this forum are astute enough to ascertain the facts before forming an opinion and taking action. In my opinion, posting/repeating something without knowing whether it is true or not is a disservice to a community such as this forum.

The one that dies with the most toys is still dead!

Ah, sounds like the childhood game of wisper down the lane. The basic concept of community organizing whether for social, environmental, no fee access to public lands or other agendas is to get the message out there and if it is repeated enough, enough people will believe it whether it is true or not. Hopefully enough people on this forum are astute enough to ascertain the facts before forming an opinion and taking action. In my opinion, posting/repeating something without knowing whether it is true or not is a disservice to a community such as this forum.

I am not sure what your problem is, but it is obvious to me you have one. I simply posted part of a blog, and a link to the blog, that pertained to the topic, and unless you are a moderator here, your view of my post is irrelevant.

Paul

Archived