Sold - 2007 Volvo VNL670 For Sale

QLStar

I am wanting to sell my VNL670. Most of the work is completed on this truck. It has just over a million miles. Has a good oil sample with no abnormal wear indicators. I don't know anything more about the engine since the company I purchased it from did not have the records. The engine is a Cummins ISX450 and the transmission is the Freedomline 12 speed 2 pedal automatic. It was previously owned by a Western Transport here in Idaho. It is singled short with a new driveshaft, new rear brakes and drums, new air cans, new rear tires (not recaps). New air bags on the rear of the cab and the rear axle. The bed is 90% finished, 3/16 steel plate. Just needs paint and the door seals installed. New TrailerSaver air hitch, jackalopee, Brake controller, new mattress and memory foam for both beds. This truck also has an APU with sleeper air and heat. This truck does not have fairings. I have over 32K invested not including any labor, but need to sell and would take 22K. Our traveling plans have changed and a pickup will be better suited for us so we do not have to maintain and drive two vehicles everywhere we go. If you are interested please contact Quentin either by e-mail (idahoqln@gmail.com) or e-mail (idahoqln@gmail. All offers will be considered. The truck is a teal blue color. I will have pictures available later today and will post tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived