Sign in to follow this  
espn

2007 57ft Travel Unit 5th Wheel for sale

2007 57ft Travel Unit fifth wheel (triple axles). This beautiful custom built fifth wheel has 8 slide outs. The RV has 3 bedrooms. One master bedroom with a queen size bed and a dedicated air conditioner for the master bedroom. The other two bedrooms each have a bunk bed with a slide out bed underneath. Each of these bedrooms have a desk as well. The trailer has a 28 gallon hot water heater along with a 10 gallon propane heater. The RV is furnished with regular household appliances - 26 cu ft fridge, whirlpool gold convection/microwave, stackable washer and dryer, dish washer, 3 total air conditioners, central vac, king dome satellite TV dish, and Range Finder powered wifi antenna. The rv also has ducted air conditioning and heat.

$74,999

You can see Photos here on my flickr account

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132573447@N06/sets/72157651933615091/

rdegarde1@aol.com

Is it legal to tow on highway?

No, not in most states. But I doubt you would be stopped. It would be a great seasonal home moving between two spots to follow the seasons.

I wonder what the frame material is?

If you go to Travel Units website, they may have that information on it.

I'm dazed and confused with the thoughts of living in, and pulling this 'Home' around. It would be the 'Lucy Travel Trailer Show' all over again! :)