ECR Pre-rally has begun

SuiteSuccess

We really enjoyed meeting everyone for the couple of short hours were able to spend at our first ECR (more like a "hit and run"). Like bmzero said we had to depart early and be back for work and school on Monday here in NoVa. We are especially grateful to Sue and Bob Guthrie & Carl and Donna Wagner for taking the time speak with us, show us their rigs, very informative and helpful. We missed being with you all before we got to the CG gate!

Reidar & Janet Larsen

2010 Jayco G2 32 BHDS

2007 Dodge 3500 SRW MegaCab

2003 GL1800A

Radar started FT RVing in April 16

event.png

Carl & Donna, Thanks for the hospitality and thanks to everyone who allowed us to "bug" them about their set ups. We enjoyed it for the short day we had but will put it on the calendar for next year. We plan to be able to spend ALL week.

Last year we had to leave just as everyone was gathering for the pot luck...and guess what...we had to do it again this year!!! No fun seeing you guys in the rear view mirror.

Next year a different story.

David

2016 Volvo VNL780 D13 I-Shift

2016 DRV 44 Houston

2015 Smart Cabriolet

Reidar & David,

Please put us on your list for next year and join us. Promise you will be comfortable with the "family".

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Wish I could have stayed longer but thought I could get on here and say the longest distance hello for the week...... Waiting on the next flight to board in ome of Steve's favorite places, Hong Kong....

Hope to see everyone next year,

David

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Hi All !! We hated to leave this morning but had to get on the road to N C. Ironically we are in Denver NC. tonight. Ran in the rain all day and fog a well. I've got to say that if anyone is hesitant on attending the ECR ,go ahead and plan on it for next year. We made some lifelong friends, and learned a lot about HDT- R V ing. No major issues getting here and with the good Lords grace we'll make the entire trip .

Thank you all for adding Judy and I to the " family "

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Archived