2013 Excel 36 RKM and 2014 F350 deisel dually for sale --SOLD-SOLD

After 3 fifth wheels, and now finally getting the floor plan perfect as far as we are concerned, health issues rear their ugly head and we need to get off the road. The amount of anxiety all of this creates is unbelievable, but I guess things change! This is our second Excel, and we had this one built to order so we could get it as we wanted. Then we bought a new truck to match the paint LOL. Never expected to be dealing with this, but then I guess no one ever does. The entire rig would be perfect for someone who wants a " turn key" rig to just take off and go. We will sell together or separately, but will only sell the truck separately after the fifth wheel has sold.

I believe I have priced this significantly below anything you could get at a dealer or most if any private sellers for that matter. Closer to wholesale. The fifth wheel listed at $123000 when new, and that doesn't include the items we added. But we need to move on. I'm sure I have forgotten things I should add, so just ask. I am so not wanting to do this! Hopefully the link to the pics will work and should answer many of the questions.

Rear kitchen model provides a very large kitchen area

portable kitchen island

beautiful hickory

all solid wood cabinetry

hand scraped hickory wood floors

grandfather clock

large dual pane seamless windows all around the rig including large rear bow windows

42" inch HD tv in living area on adjustable swing arm

32" inch TV in BR

Panasonic 3D Blue ray player and receiver with surround sound

Dish DVR receiver wired to provide seperate viewing in Living area and bedroom

Travler 1000 auto dish

Whirlpool stackable washer and dryer

Fiberglass roof

Two rooftop air conditioners

fireplace

one button auto level

whole house water filter

the Excel in-house built box frame, with 8000 lb axles, and 17 1/2" Michelin J rated tires

electric over hydraulic disc brakes

will include a 2 bike rack which fits into the factory built receiver hitch

An excellent extended warranty which is transferable, and in effect until mid 2020! $50 deductable covers nearly all electrical, hydraulics, appliances, and includes service call charge.

2014 F350 deisel dually super cab, long bed

Lariat-fully loaded. This truck has nearly every option that was available. Full leather seats, heated and cooled, dual temp stations. Ford Sync my touch with navigation

sun roof

bed has been fully sprayed and covered with truxedo cover

will include #20000 fifth wheel hitch

35000 miles

Ford ESP warranty covers nearly everything on the truck for 5 years or 100000 miles excluding maintenance items

Archived