Next Week!

taketimeforlife

Finally...next week I will be getting my first RV! It's not new and it's not perfect...but it's mine :)

It's a 1992 Fleetwood Tioga 24ft...there will be work to do and lessons to learn but I am so excited to begin this journey.

I've posted some initial photos on my blog from last week when I went to look at it. Please feel free to offer any suggestions, recommendations or comments.

http://www.taketimeforlife.com/home/getting-an-rv-next-week

Dan

http://www.taketimeforlife.com

"The Best Gift We Can Give Our Children is Our Time"

I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Anyone that does not realize family comes first is missing more than they know. Time goes by fast make the most of every minute you have.

Bob

Bob and Jenise

Class of 2016 Full timers :)

2008 Newmar Essex 45' 500hp ism towing Honda CRV awd

Every day you wake up is a good day!!!!

Congrats, Dan! Looking forward to hearing of your adventures. :)

Jeff & Laurie

South Texas

Hounds: Auggie (beer drinking English Cocker Spaniel)

Angus (five pounds of bad azz chihuahua)

Homebase: 2015 Heartland 365 Key West -- The "Uno Mas"

The Office: 2016 Crossroads Hill Country 26RB

Finally...next week I will be getting my first RV! It's not new and it's not perfect...but it's mine

Everyone must start somewhere and it looks like a pretty good choice from what I see. I am a believer in limiting the cost of things that are as completely new to us as RV living is when you have no RV experience. Since there is no way to be completely certain that we will enjoy the transition, it only makes good sense to buy carefully and as inexpensively as possible. My only caution would be to not set too high a standard for either your RV or yourself. Life has good things and bad no matter where you choose to life it! Keep a positive attitude and always look to the future, your world is just beginning to expand!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

There is no such thing as the perfect RV, anyway. Each one has some compromise. It looks like you picked one that will be a good fit for you. Welcome to an exciting way of life.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Congratulations! I hope it is everything you are looking for. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Everyone must start somewhere and it looks like a pretty good choice from what I see. I am a believer in limiting the cost of things that are as completely new to us as RV living is when you have no RV experience. Since there is no way to be completely certain that we will enjoy the transition, it only makes good sense to buy carefully and as inexpensively as possible. My only caution would be to not set too high a standard for either your RV or yourself. Life has good things and bad no matter where you choose to life it! Keep a positive attitude and always look to the future, your world is just beginning to expand!

Hey Kirk, I just noticed your updated picture. Much better and more accurate. None of us are young anymore!

Dave O

Hey Kirk, I just noticed your updated picture. Much better and more accurate. None of us are young anymore!

The previous one was only a couple of years old but this one was taken just a couple of weeks ago. I considered using this one...

10422402_10203382226668134_1953457400275

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived