Repair work Phoenix/Flagstaff area

Bballance

I'm looking for a recommendation of someone to do some work on my class A 36' mh in the Flagstaff/Phx area in the next couple weeks. I have various issuues I want to fix: banging water pipes, driver door electric window switch not working (again), loose dash cover, rear toilet slow. Any recommendations, please? I'm new to the area. Thx.

If you will be anywhere near Wickenberg, there is a member of these forums who does mobile RV service from the Escapee park there. I'd contact Vern if it were me.

X2.....good suggestion. Wickenburg is only 45 minutes from north Phoenix and they have several RV parks there.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

We are leaving the North ranch for some vacation time to see several National Parks on our way back to Kalispell Montana for the summer.

Then I will be back to work mid to late may serving the Flathead valley of Montana for the summer.

We are planning to be back at the North Ranch next winter. Not sure when we will be back time wise but will be here to work.

Safe Travels to all as you re traveling this summer, Vern

Archived