Torque VS Cyclone both by Heartland

brettntexas@yahoo.com

I put money down on a 2016 Torque 396 priced at 77,000 got it down to 56,000

The 2015 Cyclone 4150 is much higher in price 82,000 but both are made from Heartland .

I don't need bells and whistles but I want quality as I will live in it fulltime.

my question is with both being built by Heartland is the Cyclone that much better?

I told them I'd be back on the 1st of April and the salesman wanted me to sign before the end of march so he could have the sale this month. I put money down to hold the unit so I could give this some thought a 2016 cheaper than 2015. just not sure.

I have a 2012 Cyclone 4014. The Torque was Heartlands entry level toy hauler. Its like Chevy vs Cadilac or Ford vs Lincoln. The Cyclone is better for full time use but the newer Torques are almost the same as the Cyclone. Call Heartland customer service and ask for A.J. Jones, the head of the toy hauler division. He will give you some good advise. Also look at the Heartland Owners Forum for more info.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Howdy!

May help you to look at the Heartand Owners Forum below to help you. I did a lot of research on it before purchasing our Cyclone 4000.

http://www.heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/618-Torque-Community

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

• 5 weeks later...

I put money down on a 2016 Torque 396 priced at 77,000 got it down to 56,000

The 2015 Cyclone 4150 is much higher in price 82,000 but both are made from Heartland .

I don't need bells and whistles but I want quality as I will live in it fulltime.

my question is with both being built by Heartland is the Cyclone that much better?

I told them I'd be back on the 1st of April and the salesman wanted me to sign before the end of march so he could have the sale this month. I put money down to hold the unit so I could give this some thought a 2016 cheaper than 2015. just not sure.

WOW, that's pretty impressive that you haggled the price down, to almost the purchase price of a new small car!!

You have patience and heart sir.. What was your bargaining strategy to get them down that low on a BRAND NEW RV Toy hauler??

Did you know in advance what the factory invoice cost was, or just persistence?? Interesting minds DO want to know...(smile)

The Few

Archived