Centre Cnty PA Fairground 7/5/15?

While planning my route for travels this summer, I came upon the website for the Centre County PA Grange Fairgrounds, which has a campground. I looked to see if there were events taking place in July (when I would be passing through that area) that would preclude my getting a campsite.

Much to my surprise, I saw a listing for the 4th of July weekend, for an "Escapees RV Camping Group" with no other information. (a small .GIF clip of the listing is attached) post-34333-0-90492700-1427308858_thumb.gif I checked the events info for the Ohio (#36) and Mid-Atlantic (#20) chapters, but neither seems to be hosting this.

Would someone please direct me to the Chapter or BOF that's hosting this gathering? I suppose I could just get a campsite on my own, then stroll over and start hugging people, but I think it would be better to contact the organizer, introduce myself and register with the group. :D

Thanks for your help!

Eileen Vance

leanite_AT_gmail.com

(replace _AT_ with @)

Per the Escapees magazine

July6 thru the 8 its the Remington Ride Festival spinsered by chapter 20. Call 888 757 7701 ext 8030. I am sure you can get a contact for Chapter 20 @ escapees.com/chapters

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Here http://www.escapees.com/Chapter20/Default.aspx is a link to the Chapter 20 page on the Escapees site. Send an email to any of the folks there and they will gladly send information to you about the chapter rally. Lots of nice folks there, so plan to join them!

Hugs!

Molly

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Leenite,

Chapter 20 is having our July Rally at this site for the second time. Our 'official' rally is July 6-8 and the Remington Ryde Bluegrass Festival takes place on July 9-12. Advance ticket price for the Bluegrass weekend is $45 a person. Everyone that went last year had a great time. This year our rally is prior to the festival to give us more time for regular rally activities. Some people will stay for the bluegrass, others may not....

You are more than welcome to come to any or all of the events. If you want to be included in the Chapter 20 rally please notify Dave Middleton at davem@pa.net.

Happy trails!

Cindy

Archived