Oil change and lube.

The Rambling Roses

Stick with "brain freeze" 'cause pretty soon it will be a "senior moment!"

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

What does Speedcocharge for an oil change? And do they do trannys as well?

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Yes they do tranny and differentials. Start at about $250. My last was about $300. They topped off differentials. Buy your spare fuel filter from them to carry with you. I was only charged $7.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Have used speedco for my oil change and was pleased with the service. I was thinking of changing diff and tray oil as well but they said

'not to bother as it did not need it, oil looks good" I was surprised that there was no push to sell more service or product than I asked for.

Had only 1 small negative point, the crew on the floor did not know how much oil my engine would hold, I have a MBE4000 which they said that they hardly ever see them. The good thing is they had all the filters in stock that was required.

Friend of mine also went in with a smaller Mercedes engine and they had to send out for the filters with over an hour wait, he did end up with a discount for the wait and was also impressed with the service.

Pice was good at just over $250, I can not buy 45 quarts oil for that price in Canada

2005 Western Star, MDE 4000 ,singled mid, 12' deck with Smart Car
Bison Stratus 3 horse with 16' short wall 12' slide out

http://www.spottedhorsegallery.com/
http://www.campingandhorses.com/

Archived