Jump to content



Recommended Posts

There really isn't an easy answer that is temporary unless you have someone to pick up your mail and send it to you. If you are willing to set up an Escapee address, then you can just put in a temporary mail forwarding at your home postal office to forward it to the Escapees and they will send it wherever you wish each time that you request it. If you will have one address for the entire trip, you could just use postal office forwarding but you can't keep changing addresses with them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...