RandyA

wheels%20of%20time%20R.jpg

I discovered this magazine in the library of the campground where we are staying. It is the Jan/Feb 2015 issue.

I really enjoyed the pictures and stories - especially the one on the history of Fruehauf.

The magazine includes an excellent work bench article on calculating truck driveline alignment by Doug Netties including 4 pages of pictures, formulas and graphs. It was easy to understand and well developed.

There is an Antique Truck Show at the York Expo Center in York, PA May 28-30. It looks like it will be a large show with a lot of participants. I would love to attend (and may),

More info is at www.aths,org

Jeff probably knows all about this :D .

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Great find, Randy!

I'd like to read that Fruehauf article, myself. When I was a kid, Fruehauf had an assembly plant in my home town that built many of their tank and bulk trailers from the mid-'60s through the early '80s.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Archived