Thor Tuscany vs Tiffin

jacdehunt

Depending on which model Tiffin, go with Tiffin! I was not impressed with the Tuscany. Choose a Tiffin that is a similar price point to the Tuscany and compare the fit and finish. Now drive them both. The Tiffin was my top choice, until my present CC became available for my purchase. Heck, now I'm selling the Magna, so it's available.

Country Coach built a nice product, but they are aging as there have been no new ones in sometime now. To respond to the question which was asked, Tiffin products have a far better history and reputation than do those from Thor. Tiffin also has one of the top histories of factory support which goes far beyond the warranty period, unlike the vast majority of RV manufacturers.

The Chevy for a Thor sounds right. But can't quite wrap my mind around a Tiffin as a Mercedes. :-) A Buick maybe?

Just using it as an example. Having owned both a thor product and a Tiffin product I think it fits. Many other units out there that would have required something like a Rolls, Jag, or ???????? in place of the mercedes. But to downgrade a Tiffin to a damn Buick? Do they even make them anymore? :ph34r:

Joe

Archived