Thor Tuscany vs Tiffin

jacdehunt

Depending on which model Tiffin, go with Tiffin! I was not impressed with the Tuscany. Choose a Tiffin that is a similar price point to the Tuscany and compare the fit and finish. Now drive them both. The Tiffin was my top choice, until my present CC became available for my purchase. Heck, now I'm selling the Magna, so it's available.

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

Yes, I agree with the others.There is no way to compare a Tiffin to a Thor in the same price range. The Tiffin will have far better fit and finish and better infrastructure and materials.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Go with Medico's Country Coach. Better than both of the others. :)

WDR

X2 , This is a rare opportunity to get a top quality coach that looks like it has been well looked after. It would be my first choice all the way. You dont want a Thor.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Country Coach built a nice product, but they are aging as there have been no new ones in sometime now. To respond to the question which was asked, Tiffin products have a far better history and reputation than do those from Thor. Tiffin also has one of the top histories of factory support which goes far beyond the warranty period, unlike the vast majority of RV manufacturers.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Again, as I mentioned in my first post, of the 2 coaches mentioned, the Tiffin seems to be the overwhelming choice.

See my new thread for an update on Country Coach Corp. I was not intending on stealing this thread if that is indeed what happened.

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

The Chevy for a Thor sounds right. But can't quite wrap my mind around a Tiffin as a Mercedes. :-) A Buick maybe?

Just using it as an example. Having owned both a thor product and a Tiffin product I think it fits. Many other units out there that would have required something like a Rolls, Jag, or ???????? in place of the mercedes. But to downgrade a Tiffin to a damn Buick? Do they even make them anymore? :ph34r:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Tiffin over the Tuscany any day of the week. We know several folks with both brands. The Tifin owners are happy campers. The Tuscany owners wish they had bought something else.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Archived