RV Park Reviews

kountryguy1

No problems here. The new site design did take a bit to get used to, but it's still the great park information source its always been. If you have any navigation questions about the new layout, the RVPR forum is a good source for answers.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I tried tonight and could not find anything.

Please let me know what problems you experienced. If you haven't used the site for a while you will notice that it has changed a lot, but the basic aspects are still the same.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Still the best thing out there. Once I figured out how to interpret others comments for my needs it seldom fails. No problems with the new format.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

No problems. Still getting used to the new format but so far so good. We have found this program to be about as good as it gets for info about RV parks. Love the reviews. It gives us a very good idea of what to expect. Good luck. Dennis

Trailer: Montana 5th wheel, model 3582Rl, model year 2012

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

We visit the site quite a bit and have used the reviews when we plan our big moves. I have also submitted many reviews and have never given a 10 and have told park owners and managers that there really is no 10 and they have agreed with me. Always read several reviews about the park you are interested in and read between the lines of the poor or terrible ones and check those with others that the poster has submitted. Very useful sight.

Dave

2004 Volvo 630 left tandem with 12 speed Freedomline

2014 Sandpiper 35 ROK 42' fifth wheel

Western Golf & Country Cart (EZ-GO frame)

Archived