Paradise dilemma

phoenix2013

Today was the trash day (note the barrels). The Old Goat has been going through his garage looking for "contributions". Found one item, utility of which has escaped him. On the way to the trash bin he happened to go by wife's car windshield and it dawned on him, "ahh, that's what it's for"!

DSC_0098.JPG

A thought has occurred to him, since it's only mid March and the possibility of more "deposits" from this Global Warming" weather are very likely, those of you still in the "snow belt" can have it "free of charge" (small "contribution" for shipping is appreciated)

Don't you use that to clean pelican droppings off the windshield?

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Today was the trash day (note the barrels). The Old Goat has been going through his garage looking for "contributions". Found one item, utility of which has escaped him. On the way to the trash bin he happened to go by wife's car windshield and it dawned on him, "ahh, that's what it's for"!

DSC_0098.JPG

A thought has occurred to him, since it's only mid March and the possibility of more "deposits" from this Global Warming" weather are very likely, those of you still in the "snow belt" can have it "free of charge" (small "contribution" for shipping is appreciated)

Very funny lol

Just walked out to the end of the driveway after the latest deposit.. A solid 6FEET of snow is packed in the driveway and all the way up the road.. If you remember my previous pictures of the banks on the sides of the roads, the snow is level with the banks!

PLUS we are getting another 6" Wednesday, Friday and another 20" + calling for Sunday..

And its likely ALL my fault as I had the snowblower up the other day when we were above zero to clear around the truck and trailer.. The spot beside the trailer where he plowed out is back... I was able to walk UP the drift and was knee height with the highest part on my RV roof.. (13')

The truck is all snowblown underneath it and is likely stuck solid like it was a few weeks ago with a similar snow.. 4WD just spins since its hung up.

There is a spot about 1hr from here that has FOUR snowplows stuck. They tried getting through the snow and the others tried to rescue them until they were all stuck..

Total to date this year, it breaks any snowfall record back to 1971/72 season and total we have about 16 FEET of snow since jan 26.

What a perfect year we decided to stay home.. To cause an extra kick...there was a commercial on the weather channel showing TEXAS!! (We normally winter outside San Antonio)

2006 Volvo 670 singled long

2011 Heartland Sundance 3300CK

2006 Smart passion

2001 F350 DRW CREWCAB

woke up this morning and checked the weather forecast, red header warning about another 10 inches coming today.. Nothing was said about it yesterday. Then still another storm tomorrow again..

2006 Volvo 670 singled long

2011 Heartland Sundance 3300CK

2006 Smart passion

2001 F350 DRW CREWCAB

You guys must come from hardy stock, any of these guys in your family tree.

popcorn-sutton-moonshiners.jpg

Henry,

Great post !!!

I actually had the pleasure to sip a bit of his Moonshine some years back.....this guy was bigger than life... :)

1989 Safari Serengeti 34'
Towing a 1952 M38A1 Military Willys

Past HDT owner

Yamaha V-Star
2007 Kenworth T2000 tandem aircutter
ThermoKing TriPack
2003 Holiday Rambler 36' Presidential
short trips-88 Allegro on Astro

That guy is Popcorn Sutton who lived about 30 miles from me. And yes there was some honest to goodness mountain brewed moonshine at the ECR several years ago. If I recall several attendees quite enjoyed it wink, wink. Tragically he committed suicide before he would go to prison for "moon shining" but in the best American tradition his heirs licensed the name and sell his formula legally. Was a legend around our parts.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

On my workbench are three Mason jars of unlabeled liquids. One is clear, of unknown origin, one is tan, apple pie flavored which my brother brought in, and one cherry, sourced from JW Morgan. All are quite good.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived