ECR Update

SuiteSuccess

Haven't received an update from Kim in several weeks but estimate is 25 - -27 attendees. As many of you know, Crossville got hit hard with the ice storm which toppled about one hundred trees. We drove through several weeks ago and all along the highway looked like a WW2 bombing raid. Kim and her crew have been clearing and cleaning and all sites are clear. No structures or trailers were damaged. The educational experience should be excellent for old timers and newcomers alike. I also hope the social events are just as fun. Weather mid 60's in the afternoons cool nights now. Expect low to mid 70's in couple of weeks. Of note I will be talking once again to Fitzgeralds Glider Kits this week but there is no limit to the size of our group. I am bringing our minivan so I can carry some folks, so if anyone else can carry multiple people please post here. See you soon!! Just a reminder anyone wanting to go to the Cumberland County Playhouse Friday night might want to go ahead and purchase tickets at this link.

https://tickets.ccplayhouse.com/public/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

What play am I looking for? And it's the Friday the 17th?

Jim,

" Southern Fried Funeral". Friday 17th at 7:30pm

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I'll be bringing the Expedition with me just in case I have to work some in April. So I can take up to three others with me to Fitzgeralds Glider Kits.

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

Archived