Travel Sac

trostberg

Would a double size sleeping bag work? However, we always got tangled in the bag when tenting.

How about a nice quilt/comforter-type of cover. Especially the lightweight down ones are nice in that they aren't too hot in summer and in winter you can add a blanket underneath. We were never too fussy with making up the bed perfectly and tucking it in here and there. Just spread it out as good as you can and I'm sure it'll look just fine.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I don't know what a travel sac is, but we just use a quilt or blanket. Comforters were all to bulky with too much draping over the sides and end. No one but us goes in the bedroom, so it's not a big deal even if the bed isn't made. If we were to be having company and no warning - we would just slide the bedroom door closed.

Pat DeJong

The person I am speaking about is a single guy who has trouble getting the fitted sheets on the bed. The Travel Sac is like 2 sleeping bags sewn together and in side has sheets velco'd so you can take them out and wash them. Looking for the washable part of the bedding to be easier for him.

Archived