Next year

Glad to help Dave. Bob & Molly keep pretty busy between trying to be fulltimers and Escapade directors at the same time. They are currently traveling and taking a little time off.

Will you be in Vermont next year?

Hi Kirk

The short answer is no.

We have family commitments on the left coast in Mar--SIL, a Project Manager for Lockheed on the Insight Satellite heading for a landing on MARS has invited us to be VIPs at the launch from Vandenberg on March 4th.

Grandkids have chosen Seattle for their annual trip with us. This year is Washington DC.

Needless to say these things will take priority over everything else--GrandMa has spoken.

Dave O

When and where does one register for the 2016 Escapade? I don't see a spot on the Escapee web site other than the dates and program guide. We are new members and this would be our first Escapade. We've lived in NC for for 23 years, but I'm originally from Plattsburgh, NY right across Lake Champlain from Essex, VT where the Escapade will be held. It is a beautiful part of the country.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Registration is not open yet. Keep your eyes peeled, it will be well communicated when registration is open.

Traveling with Shadow and his rubber chicken.

Thanks for the reply! We will watch for the info.

Welcome to the Escapee forums! I see from your SKP number that you are a fairly new member of the club so welcome to it also. We are happy to have you in both groups.

Keep a watch on the schedule as there are always events planned especially for the new RVer and also for the first time Escapade attendee. Be quick to introduce yourself to others as meeting new folks and making new friends is what the event is mostly about. Seminars are interesting but some of the best fun is in the campground with the social gatherings there. Do not hesitate to stop and visit with others as you move through the campground and even to drop in on groups you find there. While there are groups of invited guests at times, most of them are open to anyone who walks by and the majority are completely impromptu and just sort of happen. Such events are "bring your own chair" happenings so be sure you have one with you that is easy to carry!

It things go as last year, I'll be one of the first folks that you will see as you arrive as it was my job to direct traffic into the park and to the proper section where the parking crew takes over. Give us a wave as you come by and don't hesitate to walk back to say hello! With the event still more than a year away the registration is not open as things are in the planning stages but it will be announced as soon as it is available.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived