Jump to content

HDT and Dry van


Recommended Posts

We are planning to move our 27 foot Alloy dry van from Oregon to New Mexico in the next year or so with our Volvo which is registered as a motor home in Oregon. 100% of what is in the van is ours. Are there any complications or paperwork needed? My assumption is I do not need to do anything except be safe, not stop at scales and have current registrations. Please advise. Thank you. Bruce.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know of anything you need to do. PROOF that the stuff is yours is going to be convenient, but hard to do. You may get stopped, because you look commercial. I know people that have had these types of issues with private vehicles doing what you intend. Make sure you have all your papers neatly done in a folder.....including a copy of your truck title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RVers Online University


Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.

Dish For My RV.

RV Cable Grip

RV Cable Grip

All the water you need...No matter where you go

Rv Share

RV Air.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

RVTravel.com Logo

  • Create New...