Looking for TST tire system

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a TST brand tire pressure and temperature monitoring system. In the last couple of weeks I have missed out on some good deals from some Escapees members. Model 507 or 510 can work just fine for me. I am hoping someone would have a good deal out there. I have a price point in my head from the past deals that I missed.

Thanks for any help,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Are you looking for a new or a used system? How many sensors will you need? Knowing that information could help a lot. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Are you looking for a new or a used system? How many sensors will you need? Knowing that information could help a lot. Hugs, Di

Hi Di,

I am looking for used right now and I need 8 sensors.

Thank you for your help,

Al

Al,

I did without a monitor system for over 20 years, because I didn't want to spend the money. This last November, I purchased a new 507/6 from Dutch&Di, because they are Escapees, plus their service, and price was as good as anyone. In January, the antenna stub became a little loose, and when I tried to tighten it, the monitor became damaged. I'm not sure if I did that or not, but I called TST Systems, and they sent me a new monitor at no cost, and I didn't even have to prove my purchase date. I know money is always an issue, but sometimes the lower $ cost more. I sure like having a TPMS, even though it took me 20 years tom figure that out.

Dick T

2006 Volvo VNL 630(VED12 400HP)
10 speed autoshift,3.58 gear 236" twin screw, w/ET, Jackalopee, Blue Dot
2016 Space Craft 37'

Blu/Dot, Dexter 8K triple axel, HD Drum hydraulic brakes

Feather lite air ride
2005 Jeep Rubicon
2007 Suzuki DR 650

Hi Dick,

Thanks for the note. I was hoping that I could find a good deal on a used unit. Some how I missed out on two great deals in the last few weeks. I am starting to get my truck and trailer ready to go full timing. That is one of the reasons that used equipment looks attractive is the cost. I am trying to keep my total cost within my budget. I will keep Dutch & Di in consideration because of their reputation.

Al

Alan

Check post #107 in the West Coast rally thread. Jim mentions he has a tire monitoring system he doesn't need anymore.

Nigel

Nigel,

Thanks for the heads-up. I have sent Jim a P/M.

Thanks again for the help,

Al

Al, come on down to the the MATS show this month, you can stay with us on the grounds. Anything and everything, I plan on getting something like Crossfire and maybe even a monitor system. they even have stuff that is not invented yet.

Eye opener show, lots of seminars, Mobil Delvac™ heavy-duty diesel engine oil will present a free concert on Friday, March 27 for all MATS 2015 attendees.

Chris Hennessee,

The Marshall Tucker Band

in Freedom Hall of the Kentucky Exposition Center immediately following the Friday edition of the Mid-America Trucking Show

(March 27, 2015). Complimentary tickets will be distributed, while supplies last, from the Mobil Delvac Booth #18160

1.2 Million Sq. Ft. of Exhibit Space
1070 Exhibitors43 States / 10 Countries
78,000 Attendees 50 States / 78 Countries

Yamaha V-Star
2007 Kenworth T2000 tandem aircutter
ThermoKing TriPack
2003 Holiday Rambler 36' Presidential
short trips-88 Allegro on Astro

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the invite. I understand the truck show is a good time. It will have to be another time for me to see the show. I have too many irons in the fire to get away from. The biggest iron is getting the truck and trailer ready for the ECR. I also need to take advantage of the weather and work on the lane to my house at that time. It will be nice to see you again this spring. When I see you I will explain what I am doing to the truck. It will make for a camp fire story.lol.

See you later,

Al

Archived