National Elk Refuge, Jackson Hole, WY

w0zoo

Skilled maintenance volunteer needed at National Elk Refuge this summer 2015
Position requires a 32 hour per week/individual or 20 hour per week/couple commitment mid-May through September 30 2015. Full RV hookup provided. Duties include proper operation, maintenance, and repair of buildings, grounds, walks, roads, and vehicles. This includes minor carpentry, plumbing, painting/staining, trash removal, sorting recycling, and other duties as assigned. Carry out lawn and landscaping duties, including but not limited to watering, mowing, weeding, trimming, and other activities as instructed. Mandatory U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service training will be provided. Exert moderate to heavy physical effort while operating equipment, lifting trash containers, moving tables and benches, etc. The incumbent will be expected to routinely lift and carry items weighing 30-50 pounds.
If interested, please contact Natalie Fath, Volunteer Coordinator: natalie_fath@fws.gov

Natalie Fath
Visitor Center Manager
Volunteer Coordinator
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
National Elk Refuge
PO Box 510 / 675 East Broadway
Jackson, WY 83001
307.739.9322 (office)
307.733.9729 (fax)

I put in for a volunteer position (not maintenance--not my skill) but they had already filled all the positions--you have to get your stuff in real early.

Don Kostyal

CMSgt, ret USAF

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

A good opportunity for someone! Looks like they are looking to fill a full time position cheaply. May work for someone.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

I w

A good opportunity for someone! Looks like they are looking to fill a full time position cheaply. May work for someone.

Safe Travels!

I wouldn't say "cheap" as the cost for a full hook up in Jackson during season is like $75 a night or more! Lot's to do in this area if you love the outdoors, hiking, fishing, ATV etc.

Don Kostyal

CMSgt, ret USAF

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Archived