Sold - For Sale: 2003 Country Coach Intrigue and 2006 Ford Focus Toad

BooneDocks

Our 2003 Country Country Coach Intrigue is for sale for $70,000 and our 2006 Ford Focus Toad (with all our tow equipment) is for sale for $5,000 (with motor home or after its sale only).

Rather than repeat all the information here, this is a link to the extensive ad on Craigslist that has a further link within it to the photo album.

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/rvs/4905886657.html

2011-08-26_14-16-54_380.jpg

That's a great package deal for someone wanting to get into the game with a quality coach. I've always felt the Intrigue was the sweet spot in CC's lineup - great content and of course super CC quality, and not quite as 'glitzy' as some of the higher end units. (Now understand my opinion of 'glitzy' could be way different then others. And that's OK:)!)

Looking forward to seeing your as mentioned blogs changes ahead!!

Best,

Smitty

You are right, Smiity. When you go up from the Intrigue, they stop putting overhead cabinets in the slideouts, install tiny kitchens that wouldn't support dirtying up enough dishes to use the dishwasher they have installed, and out comes the frou frou decor. I sometimes wonder who really buys those coaches and how they use them. We love our huge kitchen and interior cabinets galore.

Hello,

How fast are you trying to sell?I have some items I am selling to acquire close to your ask.My Toyhauler,Harley and Mustang to name a few.Ill keep this ,if you do not mind ,and get back to you as soon as these sell to speak more about a purchase.How long will you be in Fl?I have a brother in Lakeland and am currently in Las Vegas.Happy trails.

Bob

Archived