50 amp RV Power Pedestal Tester

alan0043

No Carl, nothing else to buy. The thermal switch is not necessary. If this was something that was going to be sold on a retail level, then maybe it would need to be "Idiot Proofed". But then again, every time something gets "Idiot Proofed" someone comes up with a better Idiot.

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

But then again, every time something gets "Idiot Proofed" someone comes up with a better Idiot.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool, Steve.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Hi Steve,

I have one more question. How deep is the Stanley tool box ? I stopped at the local Home Depot and the only 19" tool box was a Home Depot brand. The total height with the lid closed in 9 1/2 ". The paint can does fit inside the tool box. How much room do I need between the paint can and the bottom of the lid when the lid is closed ?

Thanks Steve for your help,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Like Jim said, I got a Stanley tool box at Walmart. Any box will do as long as a 1 gallon paint can will fit with about 3/4 inch clearance on top.

Steve

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just so it's been typed out at least once, I'm not a big fan of putting a can of liquid (with heaters in it) directly under the switches that control those heaters. If the lid decides to join you on vacation, the RV park will not be happy with the emergency vehicles coming to put out the fire and take you to the hospital.

Archived