Parker, Az

Jimalberta

When we are golfing in Parker & Lake Havasu about 30 miles North of Parker, there are several nice spots to boondock right off the highway. We've never had a problem staying there. Last time we were there was a bit over a year ago. I'm sorry but I can't remember the marker number. I just know we were tucked right under the high bluffs. Hugs, Di

We went on a scouting trip today...drove up to Parker and checked out the area on Shea road.....not very nice. We also checked out the area across the river in California....not very nice. These areas are very dusty and totally out in the open with no foliage around. At least here in Quartzsite and other areas we have been boondocking we can at least find some vegetation. I dunno we might skip Parker and go to Bouse instead and after that go up to Lake Havasu City eventually end up in Las Vegas.

Jim you might want to check out Plomosa road just north of Q off 95. This road meanders its way to Bouse and has some nice boondocking areas at both ends. One of our favorite areas. Our rig is currently in Bouse but we're north for the time being.

Later,

J

PS Here is link to BouseRVPark they are sponsoring a trail ride and BBQ Mar 7th.

http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=116380#entry758414

Archived