DIRECTV CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR RV

Dave O

I just got off the phone after going around with DirecTV about the new "Regional Sports Fee" that went into effect 1 Jan and is based on your "Service Address".

No Way to get out of it even when your account is "Mobile RV" like mine. Not a big thing, at least for 77399 which is $2.14 @ month.

During this conversation I was told (after asking for it) that the number for RV folks Customer Service is 877 477 4720.

I did not call it to confirm.

Dave O

In June 2013 I was given 800-769-4635 as the RV Dept by dome on on this forum! I have used it twice and both times asked if this was the RV Dept and each time they said it was and did help me with RV related problem!

Just FYI! I am going to add the number you have to my list.

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

I haven't seen any charge like that on my statement yet.

If your statement is after the 5th of Feb. your statement will see a increase.

If your bill date is from the 1st to the 4th then March will be your first increase.

Package increase is 0-$7.00 depending on the package you have extra receivers .50¢ and regional sports 0-$2.14

I called them and dropped one extra receiver to make my bill about the same.

Easy to run A HDMI cable from my Genie to that TV.

New Prices

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

If your statement is after the 5th of Feb. your statement will see a increase.

If your bill date is from the 1st to the 4th then March will be your first increase.

Package increase is 0-$7.00 depending on the package you have extra receivers .50¢ and regional sports 0-$2.14

I called them and dropped one extra receiver to make my bill about the same.

Easy to run A HDMI cable from my Genie to that TV.

New Prices

According to the DirecTV website the Regional Sports Fee for my South Dakota zipcode is "zero". I guess that's a benefit of living in a small town in a remote part of the country with no local professional sports teams. :D

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

• 1 month later...

I had the NFL package and could not get my "home" team when they played at home. According to DTV it was an NFL thing since I could get it on a "local" channel. But I my "local" channels are L.A. stations (West coast)..not where my home address is. I have auto pay so I just changed my address to the library in another city and guess what? I immediately was able to watch my "home" team at home. It's been several months and no repercussions. Although I bet the library is getting a bit of my junk mail.

Full-timer with my 2 cats FlipperDoodle & Buster

Originally from Northern Calif. (native)

2013 - 35 ft. Rockwood TT

GMC 2500HD Crew Cab

I had the NFL package and could not get my "home" team when they played at home. According to DTV it was an NFL thing since I could get it on a "local" channel. But I my "local" channels are L.A. stations (West coast)..not where my home address is. I have auto pay so I just changed my address to the library in another city and guess what? I immediately was able to watch my "home" team at home. It's been several months and no repercussions. Although I bet the library is getting a bit of my junk mail.

I wouldnt think that the library would be getting any of your mail, unless you changed the library to your "mailing address", and not your "service address".

Are you able to get the "local" channels on your DirecTV receiver of the address of the library, or because you have DNS you dont get both?

Paul

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

Archived