stored toad car cover

Anne & Andy B

Hi, we live in So Cal and don't have a garage so we keep both of our cars under car covers. We bought both of them from Auto Anything. The mfgr. is Cover Craft. They use a fabric called "Block-It 380" and it breathes well and is somewhat water repellent. They carry a 3 year warranty. The one that we have on our Chrysler 300 was less than 3 years old and one of the mirror pockets was starting to go bad probably from me pulling on it. I contacted the company, they told me to ship it back to them for inspection. Within a week we have a brand new cover at no charge. I would buy them again no matter what. I can't say enough good about them.

Ray

p.s. I forgot to say that they are form fitted and fit like a glove. Perfect.

2001 Fleetwood Southwind 32V

2011 Scion XB toad

Hi, we live in So Cal and don't have a garage so we keep both of our cars under car covers. We bought both of them from Auto Anything. The mfgr. is Cover Craft. They use a fabric called "Block-It 380" and it breathes well and is somewhat water repellent. They carry a 3 year warranty. The one that we have on our Chrysler 300 was less than 3 years old and one of the mirror pockets was starting to go bad probably from me pulling on it. I contacted the company, they told me to ship it back to them for inspection. Within a week we have a brand new cover at no charge. I would buy them again no matter what. I can't say enough good about them.

Ray

p.s. I forgot to say that they are form fitted and fit like a glove. Perfect.

Same for me. I had a Mini Cooper that was covered from the second week I owned it. Used the same cover from Cover Craft and had a similar issue after almost three years. Mine was just leaving a lot of dust from the cover on the car, sent it in and new cover came right away.

One caution I found with long term storage in certain locations. I was in South Florida and parked in an "Overflow" lot for the campground I was staying in. Two weeks later when I went to check on the car I found the beginning of a major ant farm being started in my car. Took a couple days of driving and washing before I got free of the buggers. Mini is gone now and my current car needs more than just a cover. I do cover my motorcycles all the time though.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived