2007 Monaco Executive Sandia IV For Sale

ZackMan52

We have a 2007 Monaco Executive motorhome for sale. It is propelled by a 525 horsepower Cummins Turbo Diesel engine with a 2-stage Engine Jake Brake, which is mated to an Allison 4000 MH six-speed transmission with an electronic shifter. This is an extra clean coach with 61K+ miles has four slides. This Monaco rides on a set of Alcoa aluminum wheels wrapped in a set of Michelin XZA2 295/80R22.5 RV tires.

The coach has plenty of exterior options including: full body paint, stunning graphics scheme, large front and rear powered Girard patio awnings, a Girard power door awning, power window awnings, dry understow storage compartments, slide-out storage tray, electric entry step, lighted entry door grab handle, cable/phone hook-up, chrome triple-stack Velvac power heated mirrors, rear/side vision backup cameras, road air horns, fog lights, tinted windows, tow package, Aqua-Hot Diesel Engine Heater, Block Heater, 4 docking lights, keyless entry door and bays, and more. The exterior is in clean condition with no signs of abuse or accident damage.

The interior is magnificent from front to back; imagine yourself sitting in the front captain's chairs running the roads of America. The cockpit is outfitted with all the standard RV controls including: front Ultra-Leather powered and heated captain's chairs, power gear air-leveling controls, air horns, tilt leather “Smart” steering wheel, Kenwood navigation system, Kenwood CD changer, power sun shades, power privacy shades, power adjustable pedals, Aladdin system, woodgrain trim, and more.

The spacious kitchen is equipped with features and amenities including: beautiful corian solid surface countertops, 2 bowl sink with covers, Aqua Hot system, Insta-Hot water system, Sharp Carousel convection/microwave oven, Maytag residential stainless steel fridge/freezer with ice maker, power vent fan, several large storage cabinets and drawers, and more.

The large bedroom features a King Air Mattress bed with remote, Sharp Aquos flat screen TV, stacked washer/dryer, beautiful matched bedding, mirrored wardrobe closet, reading lights and several beautiful cabinets and drawers throughout.

If you are interested, let's chat. The asking price is $249,900 and I can be reached at 757-304-9146. I will send you pictures to your email address, just let me know and thanks for looking. Pictures are also available at http://www.rvonline.com

Tom

Archived