1999 Volvo 610 SOLD

tyates007

My wife and I have purchased another HDT so my current Volvo 610 is up for sale. We changed trucks strictly for the sleeper size and wanting windows for our girls to watch out of in the sleeper. This is the only reason we changed. Here is some info on the truck

1999 Volvo 610 we VED12 motor and Rockwell 10 speed transmission. There are 847,xxx miles. Odometer quit working but ECM mileage is accurate when pulled by dealer.

New driver and steer tires just over a year ago.

New ECM, $3500 last spring due to electrical issues traced back to bad ECM. All shutoffs have been removed when new ECM was installed.

Overhead ran last spring.

New Mirror housings

Newer batteries

Double bunk sleeper with lower bunk removed and seats installed. Will seat 4 adults or 6 children in sleeper with seat belts.

New drivers seat

Electric brake controller.

Truck currently set up for gooseneck and has air ride goose neck hitch.

Lots of little stuff replaced, leveling valve, air drier, dash valves, AC lines, exhaust from turbo to stack.

Carries 200 gallons of fuel

This has been a good truck for us. Never left us stranded or broke down. I am asking $10,000. Pictures can be seen at link below. I will add more shortly. I can be contacted either email tyates007 at msn.com or two zero eight 317-2801 with questions. Truck is currently located in Snohomish, Wa outside of Seattle.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110527974709502222449/99Volvo?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKyds6vzqbnHYA&feat=directlink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glen I have fenders for the truck but they are not on right now as I was contemplating lengthening the frame. As far as the clutch I don't have a real good comparison but it is not as stiff as the one that was in my Ford. I only use the clutch at start up. Everything else I just float up and down. Just before I come to a stop I just pop it out of gear and brake to final stop.

Archived