Passport Renewal

We fulltime and it is time to renew my passport. The last time I did this, ten years ago, I had a S&B to use for an address. The first page of the renewal requests the mailing address, for which I will use my SD mail forwarding address with PMB. On the second page, however, a permanent address is requested "If PO Box is listed under Mailing Address. . . (NO P O Box)."

Can you tell me what your experience has been? Did you use PMB on page 1 and then not fill in the permanent address part on page 2?

Thanks!

Dale

Dale Pace
Widow of Teacher's Pet
Mom to 1 Scottie, Brendon

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT

Travel summers and whenever else I can

http://skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com

Same here. We were fulltimers when we got our first passports and we used our mail forwarding address when filling out the form. Like Barb, we never used the term "PMB" when giving our address, only "#".

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

We don't use PMB either, but you're kidding yourself if you don't realize that banks and lots of other entities use databases that clearly identify PMBs regardless of whether or not you do. I'm constantly amazed when I receive pieces of mail addressed to my PMB when I know I never provided that information.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived