Vito

SOLD - 1998 Tracker, 2 door, Hardtop, 5spd, 4x4

RARE!! 1998 Chevy Tracker, 4x4, 2 door, two-piece removalble hardtop, 5spd manual transmission. Odometer: 105,000 with 45,000 flat towed. Body, paint and interior in great shape; includes simple A-frame tow bar. Catalytic converter replaced with straight pipe (check-engine light on), good power and 30mpg, no pets, non-smoker, no accidents, tinted windows, car alarm, cd player, 2-inch trailer hitch, runs great, well maintained including replaced timing belt. Has transmission skid plate and front engine skid plate, and power steering. Just changed engine oil & filter, air filter, and spark plugs; appointment at the Tracker Ranch on Thursday - rebuild hubs, bearings, brakes. Presently located at Rainbows End, Livingston, TX, headed east 2/11 towards Atlanta, GA, then down to Florida for a month or so, then back north for the summer. Asking price $4,750

Forum only allows 100kb worth of pictures/file attachment - that's not much; so only two pictures. Please e-mail: (xxxxxx at hotmail com) for more pictures; or you can call me at 907-306-xxxx

post-24769-0-41686000-1422987694_thumb.jpg

post-24769-0-03982400-1422987706_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vito

UPDATE:

Tracker Ranch - Fritz - just finished checking out the front-end (hubs, bearings, brakes), all is good. Brakes have plenty of pad, bearings are good; he did re-grease the passenger side hub. He removed the speedometer cable and lubed it; adjusted the clutch, no noise from through-out bearing or transmission bearing.

His assessment - this is a very nice vehicle in excellent condition - well worth the money. You can call him if you have any questions 936-327-9613

Edited by Vito

Howdy Vito,

How long is it, how wide is it and how much does this vehicle weigh? Looking for a small car to carry in my toy hauler, over all lenght and weight are the two main things I am concerned about. Thanks for any information you can share.

Dave

Length = 144 inches

Weight = mine was about 2,500lbs actual; it depends whether 2 or 4 wheel drive, hardtop or softtop, A/C, manual or automatic.

Wikipedia has some good specs