Isnt it illegal to have 2 differing license plates on a MH?

Deezl Smoke

Looks like one is maybe an older photo before it was re-licensed.

That is a likely explanation. If you look closely at the photos, you'll see that the one with the Iowa license plate is parked in a different place than the one with the Idaho (or older South Dakota) license plate.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

Idaho & Iowa................ ? I tried to enlarge the plates to see if either one was current but lost so much quality that it really didn't get me anything. What would concern me most about this RV is that Bounder was well known for selling RVs that were near or over the GVWR of the chassis when they came off of the assembly line. That has to be on the old GM, P-30 chassis and that chassis in 1989 and before had no more than 16K of GVWR. It does look to be in surprisingly good condition inside so if you are interested, I'd call first and ask him about the license issue first.

contact by phone:

• ☎ 5036402252

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I called the number. Guy has property in Iowa, california, oregon, and one other state. The Idaho is from previous owner. Not a bad price, lots of new work done. However, my first question was smoking. Yes, his wife smokes and his daughter smokes, whom had just lived in the MH for a couple months. So, not going any further on it. One leak at kitchen window with small de-lam happening. Title is clear, but in Iowa.

I'm a work'n on it.

Archived