Microsoft to make Windows 10 free to Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 users

RV_

I hear ya Jack. Gilbert Ryle's "Ghost in the machine."

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

More to the point, everyone with Windows 7 and 8.1 will have a full year to make up their minds after seeing and reading about our experiences here and elsewhere. Not just 90 days like the special introductory offer of Windows 8 from October 2012 to January 31st 2013.

Thanks, Derek. I do recall your efforts at educating on building swappable image disks. Very good to know! I would also like to say simply that I think this forum is absolutely great at researching & sharing advice on computers & software... I quoted you above, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the sharing of these experiences. That goes for Stan, Jack, and others, too!

Count me as being lazy, but at this stage of my life I more enjoy blogging, hiking and picture taking... and not so much fixing computer problems. -_- Your early assessment & sharing of new computer technology is great... and much appreciated.

Thanks, gentlemen!

Jim

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

Thank you Jim! I enjoy sharing my daily reads with my friends here. For my part, the feeling is mutual. I really enjoy your blog and your most excellent photographic journal of your travels. I live your extra work like the blow ups of the sign commemorating Jededuah Smith. I even expanded that enlargement and it was still sharp and detailed. I like the slideshow too with the arrows on the right and left to move faster or slower. Really nice attention to details.

Great group here, agreed. <fist taps>

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived