ulsd in San Carlos, MX or on the way?

theeyres

I can't find any new updates on ultra low sulfur diesel in San Carlos or on the way from Nogales. Does anybody know if they or somewhere close has it yet?

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Reed and Elaine, you should be OK. I'm sure they have low sulfur diesel now. It's the 2007+ diesels that require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road

I think I just answered my own question. Mexico Mike (don't know anything about him...he has a blog on MX) says: As of January 2015, there still is not any ultra-low-sulfur diesel outside a limited area around Mexico City and Mexico state.

Mexico MIke has always been friendly, helpful and accurate on the information we have obtained.

Earl - we bought an 2006 Chevie 4x4 3500 diesel (dualie) so that we could drive back to Yucatan. Insurance Company still has not resolved the previous wreck with Mexican customs so we are not returning this year.

Reed and Elaine

Archived